[meteorite-list] Fwd: OT: Flu shot before Tucson?

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:59:53 -0800

I was not aware that, in order to have an opinion, I needed to support
it with facts.

By never getting a flu shot, rarely washing my hands, never using
antibacterial wipes, and not being afraid to be in the same room with
someone who coughs or has a runny nose, I get sick maybe once every
couple years.

Salud,
Michael