[meteorite-list] OT: Flu shot before Tucson?

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 23:06:53 -0800

Thank you, Dr. David.
Everyone around here had been out of the vaccine for a while, but I finally
got my shot last evening. A "healthy" dose of the flu could easily terminate
me, so I need to do what I can. Staying home just doesn't seem like an
option, though. ;^)
Anyway, I went on about my business as usual, but just about bedtime I got
very sore and weak, shivering uncontrollably, and got so tightened up my
legs were all cramped up. I actually wondered if I should go to the E.R.
Nasty! Eventually got to sleep though, slept about 12 hours, woke up for an
hour, took some aspirin, slept 2 more hours and finally started feeling
normal again. Yowza!
Oh well... better to endure that here and now than to get smacked down in
Tucson!
Linton