[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photo Presentation at Auction

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:39:46 -0800

Dear List Members,

        Chris Monrad (son of Twink) will be presenting over 300 photos
>From 5 PM to 7:30 PM in the room just off the auction.
Photos will include:

-All of the Gold Basin project hunts & hunters who joined in later,
-Tucson Show photos,
-Jim Kriegh & Twink Monrad parties at his house
-Other misc. meteorite related photos
-Classic photos of the late Jim Kriegh
-Photos of O. Richard Norton
-Photos of lots of the other meteorite folks.

        Of course, Twink will be presenting her famous Gold Basin Cake - and
now paired with her Frankonia Cake.

        Unfortunately, this year the Auction Nymphs are scattered hither and
Yon whilst those still in the Tucson area are hard at it for our dear Geoff
Notkin and will not be teaming up this year. However, Cecil (who did the
first several auctions with me) will be back in the mix and all will be
covered.

        It is now getting LATE to enter Absentee Bids. Please get them in in
the next 10 days.

        Thanks to all....looking foreword to seeing everyone at the Show!
        Michael