[meteorite-list] Meteorite books in PDF format from the internet :)

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 18:35:01 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers

I have some Meteorite Books in PDF format that I found on the Internet. Here are some of the books I have in my Drop Box

The Tucson Meteorite
Stones from the Stars
Thundrstones and Shooting Stars
Find a Falling Star
Meteorite, Ice, and Antarctica

To name a few. The total is 20 book in PDF format in my Drop Box folder.

If you like to view the books or download them, please email me off the list with an email and I can
send you an invite to the Drop Box fold, and you dont have to have Drop Box to view or download them.
Lastly, I found these PDF's on the Internet and did not make them and if any member that feels any of the
PDF's to be objectionable, please let me know as well.

Thank you

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store