[meteorite-list] Arizona Meteorite Museum Exhibit + 2013 Tucson Gem Shows

From: Michael Brooks <michael13_brooks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 18:50:21 -0700

I have to agree, the Challenger Space Center is a wonderful experience. I live a across the street and my daughter belongs to an aerospace club that regularly attends the center. I was able to go there when we had the eclipse and several people had telescopes set up to view it as well as glasses for sale for a dollar. If you can manage it, I would highly recommend making the trip. Again I do live across the street so if anyone would like information on how exactly to get here, please send me an email off list and I would be glad to help.

Mike Brooks

Sent from my iPhone