[meteorite-list] World Class Meteorites - New Suggestions - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:03:56 -0500

Hello All,

I would like to bring attention to another round of World Class meteorite
specimens
using my new web site as the delivery vehicle... Please enjoy the images,
and if you are interested in acquiring something, just tap that 'Buy'
button. Be sure to click on the individual items to see a gallery of images
for each piece!

NWA 4468 Martian Shergottite (As fresh as a fall, but MORE beautiful than
Tissint!!):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa4468.html

NWA 7272 Martian Microgabbroic Shergottite (Simply Awesome!):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7272.html

Zagami Martian Shergottite (Only piece I have):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/zagami.html

NWA 4301 Ungrouped Enstatite (Just like Zaklodzie!!!):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa4301.html

NWA 4882 Brachinite (You want BIG at a Small price, you got it here!!):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa4882.html

NWA 3143 Diogenite (An old favorite):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa3143.html

NWA 2696 Howardite (Get it from the source!!):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa2696.html

NWA 3133 Metachondrite (CV Infinities - Unusual meteorite!):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa3133.html

... and many more that you can see here: www.NaturesVault.net

Thank you for looking and if you are in the market for some of The Best of
The Best, Thank You for purchasing!!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================