[meteorite-list] World Class Specimens - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 15:35:24 -0500

Hello All and Greetings from 2013!

I would like to bring attention to some World Class meteorite specimens
using my new web site as the delivery vehicle... Please enjoy the images,
and if you are interested in acquiring something, just tap that 'Buy'
button. Be sure to click on the individual items to see a gallery of images
for each piece!

In no particular order...

NWA 7035 Diabasic Eucrite (Incredible!!!):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7035.html

NWA 7007 Lunar (Outstanding!):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7007.html

NWA 3149 Howardite (Last 5 slices - Fabulous!):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa3149.html

NWA 6148 Martian Nakhlite (Wow!!):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa6148.html

NWA 6566 Shocked Eucrite (Last 2 Slices!!):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa6566.html

NWA 4801 Angrite (Very Last that I have!!!):
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa4801.html

... and many more that you can see here: www.NaturesVault.net

Thank you for looking and if you are in the market for some of The Best of
The Best, Thank You for purchasing!!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?