[meteorite-list] Meteorite Picture of the Day

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 20:27:50 -0500 (EST)

Every single meteorite ever found on Earth is necessarily the result of
a fall, they are not native to Earth. The only difference is that some
falls are seen, witnessed, and some, the vast majoriry, are not.

So calling them Observed or Unobserved falls is logical. That is what
happened to all of them.
That is simple reality.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com