[meteorite-list] JASON, be carefull what you say about my meteorites on the Meteorite List, I am warning you...

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 11:05:48 -0800 (PST)

Like I have said many times.? Collector confidence is at an all time low when it comes to new falls due to a few bad people.? It only takes one person substituting material from one fall to totally ruin the confidence in another.?? This is the main reason I no longer collect recent falls or chase them for that matter.? Even genuine material comes under unnecessary scrutiny and is assumed fake before being proven real in many cases.

I think dealers shouldn't assume somebody is guilty without it being blatantly obvious.? It is not the American way to assume somebody is guilty before being proven innocent.? Many have forgotten American history and should crack the books!

Happy Collecting,

Adam