[meteorite-list] JASON, be carefull what you say about my meteorites on the Meteorite List, I am warning you...

From: John Teague <volgems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:34:27 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

To whom it may concern:

This is an example of the reason that I NO LONGER suggest this list to my customers at shows!

I have a sheet that I give interested customers which lists this list along with others related to the meteorite, mineral, and fossil hobby. I have had too many folks that related to me later that they were offended by the tone and/or language on the Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com list that I felt that I had to remover it from my suggestions for information.

Just my thoughts ... rant on, Guys, RANT ON!

John Teague
Volunteer Gems