[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorite Micromounts Galore (80+ different), plus 5 FREE MICROS this weekend!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 14:39:37 -0500

Hi Listees,

My collection of micromounts has expanded to over 80 different
localities and types. There is something for every collector on a
tight budget - witnessed falls, hammers, rare types, planetaries,
Vestans, unclassifieds, and more.

One random buyer from this weekend's sale will receive a FREE pack of
5 micromounts that is guaranteed to contain at least one planetary,
one witnessed fall, and one Vestan. The lucky buyer will be notified
on monday morning. These sales typically generate about 5-10 buyers,
so your chances are pretty good at winning. Of course, everyone gets
one free micro, regardless of whether they "win" or not. :)

Don't forget, use coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% off your
entire order.

Meteorite Micros -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/micromounts?pagesize=60

All new offerings - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=60

And while we are at it - no, I do not have any Chebarkul......yet. ;)

Best regards and thanks for looking,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com