[meteorite-list] Composition of Russian bolide smoke trail

From: Jim Wooddell <jimwooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:33:11 -0700

Hello Bob and List

I think it is completely both. In the future, we may hear more about
this. I would like to know if they launch any Wx balloons in that
area to see what conditions were at that altitude. Would have been
great if they could have launched a ballon that could have sampled
that cloud! THAT would have the makings of a great paper!

Kind Regards,

Jim Wooddell