[meteorite-list] Chebarkul - Chelyabinsk - Is it a "hammer" ???

From: Peter Scherff <PeterScherff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 17:38:18 -0500

Hi Mike,

        I think of "hammer" as a term that collector's use to organize their collections and dealer's use to market their meteorites. As such "hammer" is in the eye of the beholder. I don't think there will ever be a universally accepted definition. I admire you for trying to nail down a definition however I think you have a hopeless task ahead of you.

Thanks,

Peter