[meteorite-list] Russia mega meteor and asteroid 2012DA14 related, yes I think so...

From: Bjorn Sorheim <astrogeo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 19:35:18 +0100

Where are these elements posted??
It's impossible that they could be as different as you state here.
My mailbox got full yesterday, so if they have been posted on this list
while I could not receive any new messages, I must apologize.
But if not, post the elements or supply a link.
It is interesting to note that NASA have not issued any stronger comment
than they did yesterday.
I am also surprised that good elements, as your anwer would indicate,
could be computed the same day they first occured. Not a thing of earlier days
such an achievement.

The professor of astrophysics and celestial mechanics is a highly competent
guy,
therefore NASA used him.

Bj?rn S?rheim