[meteorite-list] Russia mega meteor and asteroid 2012DA14 related, yes I think so...

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 22:51:26 -0700

It is 100% certain that the two bodies are unrelated, given the physical
impossibility of a single object producing the two completely different
trajectories involved. I'd suggest you study orbital dynamics before
making scientifically unsound suggestions.

NASA has made no "final verdict". It's initial analysis is no different
than what dozens of other meteor experts have concluded.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com