[meteorite-list] . Re: Advert / NWA 7397 (MARS) ONLY $200/g

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:23:46 -0700

5-6 kilos, at least we cleared that up, the fact that there were many more pieces found.
$200 gram is extraordinary price. Of course, quality and condition is important. If you want fresh black crust instead of kitty-litter, it may cost a tad more:)
I agree, load up the truck at that price.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone