[meteorite-list] . Re: Advert / NWA 7397 (MARS) ONLY $200/g

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:25:37 -0800 (PST)

mike and list
nwa7034 is one of the most important stone right now and abaout the tkw till now it's not more than ?1500 gr
most of it already in one hand ,?
so the fact that this stone will any day decrease is unlikely,
the price on the field by hunters are more expenssive ?than the price of sell in usa in tucson,
so ?hunter glue to there stones and ask the same price in tucson ,
so i do not think price will go down for this decade ,
as for nwa7397 , there is not much of it left ?5/6 kilos tkw and already mostly sold from hunter and usa delaer got it!!!!!
let's hope we find more from the mercury stone now!!
an advice if you find nwa7397 for 200$ jump on it, it will goes up in few weeks

all the best and happy tucson guys enjoy the fun ,

mike a ecrit:
Wow, what a great deal, truly.?
I have never seen a planetary decrease in value so fast. Almost like a meteor.
Black Beauty next?

Michael Farmer

habibi aziz
box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco