[meteorite-list] AD: Lake Murray, Sena, Benares (a), Ensisheim, Stannern, Valera, Benld, Nakhla & more ending on ebay soon!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 12:45:27 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Also if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html
?
Featured Auctions
?LAKE MURRAY IIAB iron 5.3g?meteorite-Oldest terrestrial meteorite-120mya old-USA!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261167214559?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
STANNERN historic 168mg meteorite fall-1808 very important and rare HED meteorite fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251225408001?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
BLACK BEAUTY / NWA 7034 Martian/Mars meteorite- The H20 meteorite - NEW CLASS!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251226752835?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
PASAMONTE meteorite fall 1933 1st fireball caught on film - Extremely Rare! USA
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251225410577?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
BENARES (a) 1798 India HAMMER FALL - Extremely & historic meteorite fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261166677385?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
7 Historic meteorite falls LOT-Ensisheim, Tabor, Albareto, Luce, Barbotan & more
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261165632596?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
HONOLULU meteorite fall from 1825 1st Hawaii meteorite fall - Extremely rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251225411198?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
FOREST CITY meteorite 1890 rare historic fall -1st USA COURT CASE BATTLE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261166667743?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
LIMERICK meteorite historic Ireland 1813 - Super Rare-Super Hard to Acquire!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261166655049?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
DIEP RIVER historic HAMMER STONE 45mg meteorite Super Rare - TKW 900g
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261166675854?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Shawn Alan