[meteorite-list] Hart, TX - CK3 Specimens - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 16:32:50 -0500

Hello List Members!

I would like to announce that I have new slices from the CK3 from Hart,
Texas I first offered earlier this year. Those pieces sold out immediately!
I recently purchased the remaining 322-gram end cut from the classifying
owner and, after supplying him with a nice 60-gram complete slice, I have
just 12 specimens available, three of which are large complete slices!

To see all that is available of this beautiful CK3, please click this link
to the Nature's Vault web page:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/hart.html

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163