[meteorite-list] Saturday Sale - Ancient Coins with Sacred Stones

From: J Sinclair <john_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 15:24:47 -0500

Hi List,

There are numerous references about certain ancient coins having
stones on them that are believed to be meteorites.
Some of the coins were minted nearly 1900 years ago. This would make
them the earliest known examples of coins with meteorites.

On my sale page today I'm offering several of these genuine coins and
I have quoted several sources that refer to the stones that "come from
the sky" and "have fallen from heaven".

http://www.meteoriteusa.com/saturdaysale.htm

These coins are interesting to see, hold and own. They have a long
history from ancient times and they come fully warrantied without a
time limit to be genuine.

Free shipping to the USA and Canada
$5.00 International / Overseas

Have a great weekend.