[meteorite-list] CORRECTION FOOTE SALE & Update on Gary & CJ Foote and SALE

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 06:20:19 -0700

Sorry - I realized my wording sounded like CJ had sent the meteorites
to me - She only sent me the PHOTOS - CJ, herself, has the meteorites and
Will be shipping directly to buyers. (I am just handling the website
Work for her - they obviously could not wait until the next Tucson
Meteorite Auction given the urgency of Gary's condition)

        Thanks, Michael