[meteorite-list] FOOTE SALE & Update on Gary & CJ Foote and SALE

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 06:12:56 -0700

Hi everyone,

        I spoke at some length with CJ, Gary Foote's loving and devoted
wife. As most of you know, Gary is suffering from a terminal cancer - he
Was given 3 to 6 months to live 3 years ago, but is hanging in there but is
too weak to talk on the phone or email.
        Only 28 people have ever been diagnosed with his form of cancer -
so,
he is qualified for a trial therapy - with no "blind" group, so he will be
actually receiving the treatment which has proven very successful in
animals. However, he and CJ must relocate near the medical center as
a 4 hr commute would not be endurable for him.

        They are in rather desperate need of money and Gary is selling ALL
Of his meteorites. I have put up the first "wave" CJ was able to get to me
And will be adding more every day until they are all "up." There are already
Many items in which, I am sure many of you will be interested. Everyone
Will enjoy seeing the killer oriented specimen with a HUGE chondrule poking
Its eye out at you..... Many other items of interest as well.

        You can see what is up now at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/CJFooteD1_2013.html

        NOTE: No prices are being asked. Please offer what you can!
(BUT, $ is needed, so any price is better than no price).

        Any offer made will be accepted if it is not exceeded by a higher
offer within 24hrs - if there is a higher offer, then that offer will be
accepted if not exceeded within 24hrs.

        Please contact CJ directly to make an offer (& for payments)
Paypal is preferred (directly into the Foote PayPal account)

        CJ can be reached at: cj at webbers.com

(which is also her PayPal account "address")

        Please remember to check this site out daily until everything is
"up."

        http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/CJFooteD1_2013.html

        Thanks to all who help,
        Michael