[meteorite-list] TV Show uses Real-Life Meteorite Events

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 12:08:16 -0500

Hey Greg,

I actually saw this the other day after running across this episode while searching for upcoming shows using the key word "meteorite". Pretty lame show as you would already suspect.

The greedy researcher says that the EXACT SHAPE of the meteorite can be studied to predict where other meteorites will hit. Riiiight!

Hope these aren't "spoilers" but as I recall, the 20lb meteorite is appraised for THREE million dollars as it is stated that it is a piece of ----MERCURY!!!
Near the end of the show, they say a "group" based in Dubai is interested in buying the meteorite. Guess they're really into Mercurian meteorites! ;-)

Best,
Robert Woolard

Sent from my iPhone