[meteorite-list] Meteoritic stardust anti-ageing cream

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:03:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,
?
Just wait a few years from now, I bet there will be more products with meteorite dust in them, or more watches with iron meteorite dials, or even the new Imac encased with iron meteorite because of the Chleyabinsk meteorite, and how it shocked the world,? but also opened the worlds eyes to meteorite collecting. Heck they already have meteorite wine, and sometime people get to enjoy meteorite cake :) At any rate, XXX NWA will be bought up fast by big company's, and there goes the prices... I wonder, how much is the lotion going for?
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store