[meteorite-list] Meteoritic stardust anti-ageing cream

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:07:26 -0700 (PDT)

It looks somebody found a new use for Saharan meteorite dust.? A company in Spain is actually crushing meteorites and adding it to cream.?

Link:

http://post.jagran.com/Now-antiageing-cream-that-contains-meteorite-stardust-to-keep-you-young-1356693245

And to think, I used to wash out chondrite cutting dust under a tree in my front yard which has been growing like mad the last five years.? Maybe there is something to it.? I could add some to sun-block around here in the desert and make a fortune.? I could claim it blocks solar and other radiation from space and make a small fortune. This could be the ticket!? The rust in the dust will make for a good fake tan while protecting your skin at the same time.

Why did I not think of this sooner?? On the other hand, these cure-all gimmicks have been around centuries. It would be similar to selling gladiator sweat as a beauty product like the Romans did.

Adam