[meteorite-list] [AD]: Ash Creek (West), Faucett, Gan Gan, and Taza

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 18:34:08 -0700

Hello fellow met-heads and listoids,
Check out this week's offerings at http://www.ebay.com/sch/mendyo/m.html
that all end in a little over 14 hours (8:45am PST).
The tax man came today and I had to write a few unexpected checks, so that
means I am in a dealin' mood. Feel free to contact me off-list if you wish
to make any offers on my items listed or make offers on eBay.
1) Ash Creek: Super crusted slice that features everything you want in a
slice and TWO specimen cards from Meteorite Men's Steve Arnold - one says
Ash Creek and once says West, the original name before becoming official.
2)Taza: As some of you know, other than being a type collector, I enjoy
collecting sculptural and/or highly oriented specimens. I am releasing some
Taza specimens from my collection that are real beauties. One looks like a
fish and another has a claw and deep regmaglyts.
3) Battle Mountain: There is a great deal of attention on the recent
Chelyabinsk fall, but it was not that long ago that another fall occurred
called Battle Mountain with a TKW of only 2.9kg. This fall is sure to become
an American classic and it is selling for less than Chelyabinsk that has a
TKW north of 500kg! Slices and fragments available, and all but one are
crusted.
4) Faucett: Great 35g slice with a really old Haag specimen card.
5) Gan-Gan: Spectacular etch on this hefty 204g iron (IVA).
All the Tatahouine is gone, as is the large thick slice of NWA 100.
Regards,
Mendy Ouzillou
IMCA #8395
MetSoc member
Native English Reviewer for Meteorites Scientific Journal