[meteorite-list] AD: BCMETEORITES.COM Grand Opening - Week Long, Site Wide Sale!

From: sales at bcmeteorites.com <sales_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 16:43:17 -0700

Hello Everyone!

It is my pleasure to announce the official online opening of BC
Meteorites

www.bcmeteorites.com

Many recently classified meteorites including the following:

NWA 7651 - Eucrite-cm
    One of the most visually stunning meteorites I have ever seen.
Described as a mosaic of white plagioclase and green-brown pyroxene
crystals, with glossy, jet black crust! High polish finish - A MUST SEE
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=56723

NWA 7657 - Mesosiderite
    An absolutely gorgeous new mesosiderite. Fresh metal and silicate,
some areas of crust, areas of translucent olivine. Mirror finish - BIG
SLICES!
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=56727

NWA 7686 - Ureilite
    Beautiful material. Offering HUGE full slices, with a glossy mirror
finish. These are among the largest ureilite slices ever offered.
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=57141

NWA 7615 - CK6
    A very rare carbonaceous chondrite. Large full slices with crust!
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=56646

In addition:

UNCLASSIFIED ACHONDRITES! MUSEUM QUALITY CHONDRITES! SCULPTED TAZA!

Check back often, as I will be adding new meteorites daily all this
week!

----------------------

****SITE-WIDE SALE****

APRIL 14th, 2013 - APRIL 21st, 2013

10% OFF + FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

----------------------

ALSO, over 120+ items on eBay, most with a "buy it now" option. Many
rare and historic witnessed falls, go take a look!

www.stores.ebay.com/bcmeteorites

*Note: Discount and shipping offer do not apply to purchases made on
eBay.*

Thank you again for everyone who came by the BC Meteorites room in
Tucson this year to say hello. Was great to see so many of you.

Enjoy!

Best Regards,
Adam Bates
IMCA #3213