[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk purchase

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 09:49:23 -0700

Pretty amazing that I wake up to a threatening email from our favorite "Count" suggesting I "libeled" and "slandered" him, all after he did just that to me by suggesting I use my meteorite sales money to fund girlfriends. If that is not slander and libel, then I don't know what is. Then,
minutes later a public email from Paul Swartz to the list suggest exactly the same thing. Paul, do you work for "Count" Diero? Are you a royal staff member of his "court"? What title does that bring if you are working for a "Count"? Does it come with good pay and benifits? Legal representation from his lordship?
Shall I name you in any lawsuit I might bring against "Count" Diero? As a member of his staff doing his dirty work on the list I might do just that. Or are you going to step back and keep out of this one?
Michael Farmer

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad