[meteorite-list] How is the Denver Rock show going?

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:04:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

With NV in fool swing with the Battle Mountain fall and other parts of the world being blessed by the Meteorite Gods, I was wondering how is the Denver Rock Show going and if any Listers have taken any photos of some of Dealers collections? I was hoping to go back home in Colorado around this time, but it wasn't happening, so all I can do is read and look at others Listers experiences at the Denver show, which I have to add is fun, I was able to go out to the show a couple years ago, and I seems that its getting bigger with more meteorite dealers :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html?