[meteorite-list] Fwd: Guess that TS and take it home

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 08:13:34 -1000

We have a Winner!

Actually two people came up with the correct answer, but since my challenge stated the "first person who can correctly guess the name of the meteorite", the winner (by 8 minutes) is?

? the master purveyor of pristine CV3 and exquisitely etched iron slices, Mirko Graul!

Oh, and the answer is ?

NWA 6957 CR2 (S2, W2) 256g TKW
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWA6957.html

** This meteorite, and several others will be available on my website soon, and in my ebay auctions starting this Saturday. Thank you to everyone who submitted their guesses and have an onoliciously righteous day!

gary

Begin forwarded message: