[meteorite-list] Fwd: Guess that TS and take it home

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 07:26:40 -1000

Okay folks, I really want to give this TS away, so ?

we can eliminate Wadi Melene, NWA 6927, NWA 7306, NWA 7307, NWA 7308, NWA 4446, Allende, NWA 7168, NWA 6927, Sau 001, NWA 7317, Millbillillie, Parnallee, Gujba, Sutter's Mill, Ragland, Murchison and "George" from the identity of this TS.

We know its a chondrite, and ? it is ? carbonaceous!

gary

Begin forwarded message: