[meteorite-list] First meteorite found at Battle Mountain!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 11:22:54 -0400

Hi Gang,

Congratulations and Kudos to Bob and Moni for recovering this new
fall! Well done! :)

And kudos to Galactic Analytics for being the clearinghouse for data
in this new hunt.

Good luck to the boots on the ground, and happy huntings!

MikeG
--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/GalacticStone