[meteorite-list] OT- Hurricane Sandy

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 19:23:57 -0400

Thank you Mike and Darryl !

I got a private email with a link to the radar maps around NY (or
elsewhere):
www.wunderground.com/wundermap/

Radar maps are the best (I feel) to follow rain/storm/hurricane paths.
This is the link I used last year for Irene and it did really help to see
the real path
almost live...

Thank you Mike for your emergency and safety "tool kit" !

It seems that hurricanes have a tendency, lately, to hit NY state, Vermont
and up North !
Something which didn't happen for many years.
I have the increasing feeling that a real real big one might hurt that
region...

Thank you everyone
Stay safe and sound

Michael B.