[meteorite-list] tucson 2013

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 07:55:34 -0500

Good morning list. It is great to see meteorites coming out of the new
cali fall. And what another treat that there may YET be another met
fall in morocco. Lots of new meteorites coming in another great
witness fall year. Just to let all know I will becoming to tucson to
see all my friends and new freinds at the beginning of the show, not
the bash or the auction. I wanted to do something a little different
next year. I over 4 weeks of with my new job so I will be taking
advantage of that. I look forward to seeing you next year, and my
those stones from space fall in your driveway. Have a great day.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.