[meteorite-list] Battle Mountain Lens Cap - and Delurk

From: Jodie Reynolds <spacerocks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 05:04:28 -0700

Hi List!

I've followed the list for a long time, but I'm not much of a
"joiner", so this is something of a delurk...

Anyone from Battle Mountain fall missing a Nikon lens cap? Of all
the meteorwrongs it's the one that amused me most. :-)

Shoot me over a note off-list and I can drop it in an envelope and
return it to its rightful home.

If you're curious - it was recovered from N 40.63245, W 117.14516

Anyway, time to clear out the inventory of meteorwrongs so I can add
a bunch of them from Novato. ;-)

--- Jodie