[meteorite-list] Holbrook for sale on Facebook

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:31:50 -0700

There is a large 53.3g Holbrook being offered for sale on Facebook that
looks a bit weird to me. The seller, Jim Steele, states that he found it in
1998. I do not see contraction cracks or other features that I associate
with "recently" found Holbrooks. It looks like an NWA to me. I know there
are true Holbrook experts on this list that could instantly tell, so before
I call BS on this offer, I'd like to get a second or third opinion. I know
not everyone on this list is on FB, so if you do not have a FB account, I
can email you the picture. In case this is real, please PM me and based on
http://on.fb.me/P5n9xR
Regards,

Mendy