[meteorite-list] Exceptional nice Eucrite and a new Acapulcoite

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 20:25:53 -0400

All I can say is... in regards to Bernd: Amen to all of the positive
As far as the other party in this little bump in the road of life:
sorry you're such a sad (and maybe a lonely) person to
have to lash out with such uncalled for vitriol to a fellow list member
who by far never ever will deserve treatment like
you heaped on him!!!

Maybe, life will treat you a little kinder then perhaps you may do the
same in turn to others (especially the ones least deserving of such
abuse such as Bernd). Try and smile, and laugh with a positive bent
next time you get the urge to do this in the future. You may actually
feel a little
better about your situation in life. Just try it one time -- you never
know!

Mal