[meteorite-list] Meteorites of North Carolina

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 12:40:13 -0500 (EST)

Hello Nick,

Nice hearing from you, and yes it has been a long time!

And I really wish I had heard from you earlier, yes I did have North
Carolina meteorites, I had 5 of them: Bridgewater, Deep Springs,
Forsyth County, Mayodan, Murphy.
But I sold them all!!!
However the buyers do read the MetList so maybe they will contact you.

Again, I am sorry, and best of luck with your class.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com