[meteorite-list] NASA SETI Misappropriation of Tax Payer Funds

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 14:04:43 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, our tax burden is at record levels. 28% collectable capitol gains plus
15% FICA plus multiple fees(taxes) attached to nearly everything including the water we drink; What an outrage!? Remember this when you bid on meteorites on
eBay. Since they are collectables like gold, silver and platinum, the
seller is being taxed at the highest possible capital gains tax rate
which is expected to go up depending on who is elected.

Who says the middle class isn't being squeezed harder than ever before?? To see our hard earned money wasted on frivolous pursuits like blimp rides under the name of science beyond ridiculous.

Some of my thoughts as unlisted private home and cell phones are ringing off the hook incessantly with political robocalls trying to get my vote.

Adam