[meteorite-list] NOTICE: MeteoritesUSA.com Transfer of Ownership

From: eric at meteoritesusa.com <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 12:57:48 -0600

Dear List Members, A quick announcement.

After 5 years of writing, building, and meteorite adventures I've
transferred ownership of www.MeteoritesUSA.com (Meteorites USA) to
Mendy Ouzillou, a current Met-List member and avid meteorite
enthusiast. Mendy is an accomplished meteorite hunter as well, and I
know he has something special for planned for the site. Please be sure
to check out the site and continue to visit for more great meteorite
related content.

Enjoy...

--------------------------------------

As for me... Rest assured I'm not going anywhere! I still love
meteorites, and my passion for the science and adventure has not
changed or wavered. I have created a new website as a home for my
continued adventures in the meteorite world.

Those who need to contact me, please use my information below to
contact me via email or phone.

Thank you!

Regards,
Eric Wichman