[meteorite-list] Sutter's Mill TKW Update - Friday May 18

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 16:18:54 -0400

Hi Jeff and List,

I completely agree. I guess we should come up with some kind of
alternative term for the largest stone from a fall like this.
Technically, the "main mass" was probably the cloud of dust and fine
particles that will never be recovered. I think I will take your
advice and relabel it as the largest known find. Maybe the real main
mass is a 5kg oriented nosecone that is sitting undiscovered under a
shrubbery somewhere on a piece of unhunted property.

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - MikeG