[meteorite-list] A first issue of "Meteoriets" journal now on line

From: karmaka <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 09:23:21 +0200

Congratulations on the new issue, Tomasz!

Well done and an interesting reading again.

Keep up the great work!

Best wishes,

Martin

Von: "Tomasz Jakubowski" <illaenus at wp.pl>
 An: meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
 Betreff: [meteorite-list] A first issue of "Meteoriets" journal now on line
 Datum: Fri, 18 May 2012 09:10:40 +0200

Dear List Members,
 I proudly present a very first issue of new "Meteorites" journal.
 Here full issue in PDF
 http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/issues/1/meteorites_1_2011.pdf
 &#8220;A first open - access journal focusing exclusively on meteoritics"
 We had delay on start, but next issue will be on time.

 Please visit our web page to check profile of journal:
 http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/index.html

 In September issue will be exclusively about Soltmany fall (7 publication, international authors who worked last year on this fall).

 Journal is created by :
 - Tadeusz Przylibski (Editor),
 - Tomasz Jakubowski (Managing Editor),
 - Tomasz Stawarz (Web Page),
 - Jason Utas (Native)
 - Jakub Radwan (Linguistic Editor).

 Asscoiate Editors are vissible on page
 http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/editors.html

 And most important information for authors
 http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/guidelines.html

 Thank You for visit.

 All the best
 Tomasz Jakubowski