[meteorite-list] A first issue of "Meteoriets" journal now on line

From: Tomasz Jakubowski <illaenus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 09:10:40 +0200

Dear List Members,
I proudly present a very first issue of new "Meteorites" journal.
Here full issue in PDF
http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/issues/1/meteorites_1_2011.pdf
&#8220;A first open - access journal focusing exclusively on meteoritics"
We had delay on start, but next issue will be on time.

Please visit our web page to check profile of journal:
http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/index.html

In September issue will be exclusively about Soltmany fall (7 publication, international authors who worked last year on this fall).

Journal is created by :
- Tadeusz Przylibski (Editor),
- Tomasz Jakubowski (Managing Editor),
- Tomasz Stawarz (Web Page),
- Jason Utas (Native)
- Jakub Radwan (Linguistic Editor).

Asscoiate Editors are vissible on page
http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/editors.html

And most important information for authors
http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/guidelines.html

Thank You for visit.

All the best
Tomasz Jakubowski