[meteorite-list] Sutter's Mill slices question, Impact Melt?

From: Jeff Grossman <jngrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 15:30:26 -0400

I'm not sure what you're referring to with this statement... an entry in
MetBull will probably be published very soon. After that, there are no
Meteoritical Society bylaws or anything else concerning the release of
information. Of course, some authors may not release all of his/her
data until such time that they don't get "scooped" on their research,
and journals like Science and Nature have embargoes of articles prior to
publication. But MetSoc does not stand in the way of release of
information to the public in any way... in fact, it promotes the
dissemination of information, e.g., by sponsoring meetings and workshops.

Jeff