[meteorite-list] Shawn Alan's provenance for all the

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:53:13 -0700 (PDT)

Mike Famer

This is what Mike F said....

"I thought you got the Nakhla from
Bonhams? Or is this a different piece, because the larger fragment you were selling looked nothing like Nakhla"

Are you me???? Do I need to tell you every time I buy a meteorite, NO?

The large Nakhla fragment you keep telling the list?that is?not a Nakhla, IS a Nakhla. I bought the 1.04g from here, http://www.bonhams.com/auctions/19371/lot/3172/?and I have it posted on here which I took the image of it http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/get_original_photo.php?recno=5654965?which is the same fragment with out a doubt from Bonhams. That fragment 1.04g is stil whole, nothing has been chipped off and will stay whole.?

The Nakhla I have for sale on ebay? right now is from??Siegfried Haberer which he told me came from a German scientist. Please Mike do your home work.?

Mike Farm said this... "Just because you bought a sample from someone does not mean that Everything you offer is from that sample."?
What, I am confused by that? I buy stuff from more people beside NEMS and all my stuff comes with COA from where it came from. I have delt with A list Meteorite Dealers and they know who they are :).

Mike Farmer said this "I am still not convinced. Your evasiveness suggests something is amiss"

Really??

I have a question for you can you PROVE that the Sutter's Mill meteorite that you say is a HAMMER STONE hit?a garage door? Was it found embedded in the garage door? Did someone see it hit the door? Did it make a hole and was found in the garage? Other then that how can you prove it hit the garage door? Please tell the List in detail of this events that took place when this supposedly Sutter's Mill Hammer Stone hit a garage door?

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?