[meteorite-list] meteorites, state of our world etc...

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 20:26:28 +0200

Dear list

I am really enjoying following this forum for many years now.

I also have to say, that it is a great mirror of what is going on
on our Earth, in our World... with the crisis, the $$$ being more
and more important etc... etc...

Just glad I didn't become too crazy about Meteorites, I mean for the
prices...
and the quite new trend and kind of mainstream "gold rush" feel.

I really want to thank everyone here that continues to discuss about
Meteorites
in a "spiritual", metaphysical way.
Because, beyond the "human" greed... the meteorites are much more...
soo much more... don't you agree ?!

Last sunday, I was in an "abandoned" ex-Royal Quarry in France,
a quarry opened up by Louis the 14th.
I was with a friend, we found some amazing looking rocks (shape and feel)
,some are fossils or dendrites or both...
... they are worth... a couple $$$... but so MUCH in feel and joy !

Here my 2 cents... in a world which is somehow loosing track to what
really matters... feelings, roots, our human condition... etc...

Regards
Michael B.