[meteorite-list] Scoping out search areas

From: Frank Cressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 16:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rob, all,

If the chief reason for using a blimp is to get the current information on the
ground cover, I think it would?have been?more effective to get current air
photos from a fixed wing aircraft set up for that type of air survey, unless
they need real time data.? Of course, they could also be looking for small black
specks on house roofs ;-)

Historically, most of the rain?should be?passed for a while, but the morning dew
was pretty severe every morning the few days I was there after the rain.?

Cheers,

Frank