[meteorite-list] Meteorite main mass hunting with a blimp

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 16:23:10 -0700 (PDT)

While walking the Equestrial trail along the South Fork of the American River I thought about coming back with a radio controlled helicopter and a go-pro camera to sweep the grasslands and brush a few hundred yards off the path. I've seen some good video done this way. So I'm not surprise that the big boys had a similar idea. Well if they find the brick, I'll then be able to afford a micro for my collection and save the trouble.?