[meteorite-list] Planet Mercury Even Weirder Than We Thought

From: Paul H. <oxytropidoceras_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 11:11:40 -0500

Planet Mercury Even Weirder Than We Thought
Wired Science, by Adam Mann, March 21, 2012 |
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/03/dynamic-mercury-geology/?pid=3477&pageid=101963
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/03/dynamic-mercury-geology/?pid=3480&pageid=101963

Mercury has been 'dynamic world' by Paul Rincon
BBC News, March 21, 2012

Mercury's Surprising Core and Landscape Curiosities
ScienceDaily, March 21, 2012
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120321105505.htm

The paper is:

Zuber, M. T., D. E. Smith, and many others, 2012, Topography
of the Northern Hemisphere of Mercury from MESSENGER
Laser Altimetry. Science Express. Published Online March 21, 2012
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/early/2012/03/20/science.1218805.abstract
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/early/2012/03/20/science.1218805/suppl/DC1

MESSENGER Planetary Conference Multimedia Page
http://messenger.jhuapl.edu/news_room/presscon11_multi.html

Best wishes,

Paul H.