[meteorite-list] Auction Kings ( PROVENANCE COA's )

From: mafer at imagineopals.com <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 15:58:09 +0000

Yes Adam, provenance, COA, and ID cards can be very different things.
Saying I got some specimens from Adam, Greg, or any number of the great
people who do the collecting, purchasing, and classifying is never intended
as a COA, but, it does assure others that it's not from the driveway,
railway, or some cave somewhere.